April is Earth Month! Salon Diversions is honoring this celebration of sustainability and community by giving back to an organization right here in New Orleans. We will be hosting a raffle during the entire month and 100% of the ticket sales will go to benefit....
Grow Dat Youth Farm!!!
"The mission of Grow Dat Youth Farm is to nurture a diverse group of young leaders through the meaningful work of growing food."
Sustainability, Youth Leadership, Inclusion and Multiculturation, Food Justice, Love of Land and Solidarity
(Click on the image above to learn more about their story!)
The raffle prize will consist of some amazing items, some of which have been donated by local businesses:
- VOMOR Lash Extensions by our very own Jennifer Stringer
- $100 towards a color service with any Salon Diversions stylist
- An Aveda Earth Month umbrella
- A variety of fan favorite Aveda items
(Air Control and Control Force, Shampowder, Thickening Tonic, Shampure Shampoo Bar, Heat Relief Thermal Protector, Botanical Kinetics Hydrating Treatment Lotion)
- A bottle of HUM Hair Sweet Hair vegan gummy vitamins
- $25 gift card to Elevate Wellness Juicery
- $25 gift card and t-shirt from Marjie's Grill
- Cute tote bag from Glitter Box N.O.
Tickets are ONLY $5 each!!!
- $20 or more in tickets gets you one-time 15% off of a retail purchase through the end of May
- $50 or more in tickets gets you the above PLUS a complimentary Botanical Repair Treatment*
(*with purchase of blowout, haircut, or hair color service)
ALSO: $5 of every Shampure Shampoo Bar sold will go towards the final total donated to Grow Dat!
Mother's Day is coming up (it's May 9th), so even if you aren't interested in the raffle, consider purchasing a ticket so you can gift it to the favorite mother in your life. Be they a mother to plants, mama to animals, not-yet-a-mom, or mother to humans! We love them all, and this is a great way to show you care!
We are in this together!
During this time, we are working hard to ensure that our salon environment is as safe as possible for all of our guests and employees.
Please click the button below to learn more about our COVID-19 related safety protocols that will be in place during your visit to the salon.